The St. Vincent’s One Nineteen Outpatient Surgery Center is located in the new expansion on the St. Vincent’s One Nineteen campus. The brand new Surgery Center includes procedure rooms and four state-of-the-art operating rooms. Equipped with the latest technology, we provide a wide range of same-day procedures, which could include:
- General Surgery (Gallbladder removal, laparoscopic hernia repair)
- Ophthalmology (Cataracts surgery)
- Orthopedics (Arthroscopic knee surgery (knee scope), arthroscopic shoulder surgery)
- Podiatry (Bunionectomy, topaz surgery)
- Plastic surgery (cancer removal)
- Pain management (pain blocks to back/neck)
- ENT (tubes in ears, tonsillectomy)
- Gynecology (ovarian cyst removal)
If you’re interested in having your outpatient surgery at St. Vincent’s One Nineteen, let your physician know. As a surgical outpatient, your physician can schedule your procedure quickly and easily, reducing the cost and inconvenience often incurred by inpatient hospitalization. Additional benefits include: convenient location, free surface lot parking, and access to full range of One Nineteen’s “Healthcare Like No Other” services from diagnostics to physical therapy to fitness and wellness.
To learn more about the benefits of Outpatient Surgery, click here.
Download the Outpatient Surgery Guide here.
St. Vincent’s One Nineteen Outpatient Surgery Center
7191 Cahaba Valley Road, Suite 110
Hoover, AL 35242
Hour of Operation: 6 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Phone: (205) 408-2555