Wellness One Nineteen provides an array of medical and nutrition services for One Nineteen members and the community. Our professional clinicians are available for consultations to discuss your health and wellness needs.
The Wellness One Nineteen registered dietitians are certified through the Commission on Dietetic Registration, the credentialing agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and are also licensed for practice in the state of Alabama.
- Cholesterol levels and heart health assessment
- Blood glucose and diabetes risk assessment
- Blood pressure readings
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) analysis
- One-hour sessions with a Wellness One Nineteen registered dietitian.
- Personalized counseling based on individual needs
- Nutrient analysis
- Individualized healthy eating guidelines, meal plan, and nutrition recommendations
- Education on nutrition management of diseases (if needed)
- Follow-up sessions as needed
- A nine-week nutrition and weight management program with a Wellness One Nineteen registered dietitian.
◦One one-hour & eight 30-minute, private counseling sessions
◦Personalized counseling based on individual needs
◦Accountability with weigh-ins and food/activity diaries
◦Education on eating, lifestyle, physical activity, and behavior changes
- A nutrition and weight management program with a One Nineteen certified personal trainer and a Wellness One Nineteen registered dietitian.
- Eight one-hour sessions with a personal trainer (one session per week) plus four one-hour private counseling sessions with a registered dietitian (one session every other week)
- Personalized physical training and nutrition counseling based on individual needs
- Accountability with weigh-ins and food/activity diaries
- Education on eating, lifestyle, physical activity, and behavior changes
- Resting metabolic rate analysis
- BOD POD® body composition analysis
- A four-week program with a Wellness One Nineteen registered dietitian for children ages 7 to 12 (plus at least one parent). This program will help you design a plan to achieve a healthier lifestyle for the entire family.
- Four one-hour private counseling sessions
- Weekly goal setting for eating and activity
- Education on eating, lifestyle, motivation, and behavior changes
- Fitness programs for children are also available, including an assessment of physical fitness before and after a four-week fitness program.
- A four-week program with a Wellness One Nineteen registered dietitian for teens ages 13 to 19.
- Four one-hour, private counseling sessions
- Weekly goal setting for structured eating and activity
- Education on nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Cholesterol and Blood Glucose Screening
- Individual Nutrition Consultation
- Individual Nutrition Consultation + Resting Metabolic Rate Analysis
- “A Healthier You" Program
- “Growing Up Fit" Program
- “F.I.T. for Teens" Program
To schedule an appointment for a health screening and/or nutrition consultation, contact the Wellness One Nineteen at (205) 408-6550.
Ask The Dietitian
Ask a Wellness One Nineteen registered dietitian your personal food and nutrition questions and concerns.
The Wellness One Nineteen hub for up-to-date must-read food and nutrition information!
Click here for simple, healthy and delicious ideas.